When students come up to class III or when they join the college in Class III or above are assigned to a house and they cannot ordinarily change their " House". We are a STEAMS school which emphasizes the development of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Maths and Sports.
One of the main objectives of the House-System is to foster in the students a sense of collective responsibility and solidarity and at the same time to enkindle and develop the social qualities/ talents in every child.There are four Houses in our Colleges namely,
- The Jagriti House
- The Satya House
- The Shakti House
- The Veer House
- To aid the Games Master in all the sports activities.
- To motivate and encourage the students in their particular house to take part in extra- curricular activities in the academic and sports field.
- To see that competitive spirit does not waver or fall, so that college life will be enjoyable.
Every class must have a Monitor and Assistant Monitor. These are selected by their very own class-mates with the approval of the class teacher. It is therefore, imperative that they be of good example and do their duties conscientiously which might be listed as follows.
- Maintain discipline and order in the class in teacher's absence.
- Co-operation with the college authorities in the execution of any work assigned.
- Keep order in the assembly and other occasions when a number of students are gathered together.
- Be mindful of the language they themselves use and be guides to other students.
- They ought to be ideal students.
65 UP Junior Division Troop NCC :-
The aim of the NCC is to develop character,comradeship, the ideal of service and capacity of leadership in young man so as to stimulate interest in the defence of the country, to build up a reserve of potential officers to enable the Armed Forces to expand rapidly in a national emergency.
CKC Scout Troop :-
Scouting trains for citizenship by inculcating the boys from within instead of from without the qualities of character health and strength, handicraft and skill and service to others. It thus aims to encourage the spiritual, mental and physical development of boys. Recruits for troop are selected from the Middle Section. Youth Club :-
It aims at the ideal of service and capacity of YCS/YSM, leadership.
The Sodality: If offers a threefold substantial help to Catholic Students of upper classes.
- A safe guard to their purity through filial devotion to the blessed virgin Mary.
- A solid foundation for their future as Catholics.
- A training ground for active participation in the Lay Apostolate.
- (1) To motivate the students to keep their surroundings clean.
- (2) Water and Air monitoring.